• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transverse Back Fractures Info

Jeremy Igo

I'm no doctor or professional athlete, but I had this same injury while playing football in high school.  It was the last game of the season, so I didn't miss games, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.  The pain was more of a tightening of the muscle feeling (bad spasms).  To this day (I'm 28 - so 10 years later). I still have back pain and tightness.  Again, I'm no professional athlete nor a doctor and I'm not speculating on how long he'll be out; just providing some insight from my own experiences.

sounds like boner champ has confused a cervical step-off injury with a lumbar transverse injury.

they are completely different animals. transverse injuries take a while, but usually don't require intense treatment for the person to return to normal.

I concur with your assessment and also think that a smafarglewitz may be in play here

I can't speak for the rest of you but Tony Romo and Cam have two very different career trajectories.  One is on his last extension before age sets in and the other is getting ready to be in his prime.  Put the big boy on bed rest and let him get healthy for crying out loud.  I cant believe Im the one saying this, but shut him down Gettleman, Shut. Him. Down.

Not trolling, sorry

image.jpg

Most of the guys I have talked to are not football fans, they are from India. One guy is a Giants fan though.

Again, I'm not trying to stir people off in some weird direction or provoke....just trying to help.

Can u move your thumb a bit?

Not trolling, sorry

image.jpg

Most of the guys I have talked to are not football fans, they are from India. One guy is a Giants fan though.

Again, I'm not trying to stir people off in some weird direction or provoke....just trying to help.

I don't know much about anything but my guess is any opinion would be formed on a case by case basis. I don't believe they can properly make any assessment without seeing the MRI.

Archived