• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has 2 transverse fractures in lower back

Jeremy Igo

I'm thankful it wasn't worse and I'm okay with shutting Cam down for the rest of the season. Is anybody else concerned that this could possibly be the worst thing that could happen to us though, in terms of next season? As in, if we lose out, Rivera has another reason to stay due to extenuating circumstances. I hate to think about that in light of what happened, but I feel like I can say it now that we know the injuries aren't too serious.

I think he will be forced to sit out the next game as a precaution. Cam won't take pain meds so they will force him to sit. If he's going to be favoring the injury, which will limit his mobility, he's a sitting duck. He wouldn't really benefit his teammates other than a moral booster which he can do from the sidelines.

This really is crazy though... I was telling my wife the playoff scenario and then what happened with Cam and I was like, "how many other franchise qbs you know that we're involved in serious car wrecks this year?" scratch that, how many players across the NFL were involved in serious crashes in the last decade? It's way too rare. And then for it to be our qb and best player??? What are the odds.

And I was telling my wife the part that sucks is that Cam finally looked like Cam again and im assuming he had finally gotten healthy... And then this happens.

Archived