• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has 2 transverse fractures in lower back

Jeremy Igo

I hope he doesn't try to tough it out and play. He needs to rest and heal. His body has went through a lot this year and looked hurt throughout the season. Sadly I thought he looked like he was healthy again against the saints but this wreck will set him back a bit.

Get well soon.

I'm tempted to make a thread but it'll turn into a poo show real quick...

But damn can our franchise QB not drive a lifted truck that is highly susceptible to rolling over?

As long as you wear your seatbelt and drive the speed limit you are generally safe in a rollover. People get hurt during rollovers because they are speeding, or more likely not wearing a seatbelt and get thrown around.

Driving in a tiny car is dangerous regardless. It doesn't matter if you're wearing a seatbelt or not if you slam into something and your car is crushed. That's a lot of force and impact.

As long as you wear your seatbelt and drive the speed limit you are generally safe in a rollover. People get hurt during rollovers because they are speeding, or more likely not wearing a seatbelt and get thrown around.

Driving in a tiny car is dangerous regardless. It doesn't matter if you're wearing a seatbelt or not if you slam into something and your car is crushed. That's a lot of force and impact.

You're actually more likely to die in a high speed crash in a small car than a large truck.

I dunno, it's all speculation but it looks like if there were a passenger with Cam they might be dead.

Archived