• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has 2 transverse fractures in lower back

Jeremy Igo

We lost in the playoffs, lost our arguably greatest player in our history, been fuged like never before by the NFL with Hardy, franchise QB stay injured all year and end his season on a car crash and the Panthers then miss the playoffs?

You can name one year worst than that

there are many. Where shall i begin?

How about rae carruth.

How bout 1-15.

I get it, you're either young, or you're a cam fan.

Panthers ir Cam. Anderson proceeds to lead us to the playoffs and to the Super Bowl where the Panthers get revenge on the Pats and Anderson is the MVP. All hell breaks loose on the huddle as it is split into 2 factions, those that support Cam Newton for starting qb in 2015 and those that want to trade Cam and go with DA for the long term.

LOOOOL That would be something. 

fug the playoffs! We suck. Whats the point of getting in only to get blown out in the first round? We're talking about long term health. IR him so that he can heal completely and be ready to comeback next season.

As a fan there may be no point but all those players get more money for a playoff game, as do the Panthers and JR. If he can sit a week or two and come back I guarantee you he will (supposing we don't lose the next 1 or 2 and get eliminated from the playoffs).

Archived