• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has 2 transverse fractures in lower back

Jeremy Igo

not even close.

We lost in the playoffs, lost our arguably greatest player in our history, been fuged like never before by the NFL with Hardy, franchise QB stay injured all year and end his season on a car crash and the Panthers then miss the playoffs?

You can name one year worst than that

We lost in the playoffs, lost our arguably greatest player in our history, been fuged like never before by the NFL with Hardy, franchise QB stay injured all year and end his season on a car crash and the Panthers then miss the playoffs?

You can name one year worst than that

I'm not really going to get into the comparison game but the year we had a player murder his pregnant girlfriend should be mentioned.

Panthers ir Cam. Anderson proceeds to lead us to the playoffs and to the Super Bowl where the Panthers get revenge on the Pats and Anderson is the MVP. All hell breaks loose on the huddle as it is split into 2 factions, those that support Cam Newton for starting qb in 2015 and those that want to trade Cam and go with DA for the long term.

This really is crazy though... I was telling my wife the playoff scenario and then what happened with Cam and I was like, "how many other franchise qbs you know that we're involved in serious car wrecks this year?" scratch that, how many players across the NFL were involved in serious crashes in the last decade? It's way too rare. And then for it to be our qb and best player??? What are the odds.

And I was telling my wife the part that sucks is that Cam finally looked like Cam again and im assuming he had finally gotten healthy... And then this happens.

If by "crazy" you mean "this really blows" then I'm right there with you.

This is really bad news but the injury could have been a lot worse.The medical team will determine, when and if, Cam will be able to return. Meanwhile,i hope he mends quickly and his pain and suffering is as limited as possible.

This. I support the decisions made by the medical team. I hope he's ready to play by the Cleveland game. If not, I'll pull just as hard for DA. Go Panthers!

Archived