• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Saints fans tweets here....

Jeremy Igo

I've been to more Panthers games than I can count, and the Saints fans have ABSOLUTELY been some of the worst I've ever encountered at BOA Stadium. They are at or near the top of the list. Trashy Steelers fans are bad - but to be honest, I've never seen them intentionally try to start poo like I've seen from Cowboys, Saints, and Falcons fans. 

Don't get me wrong - when I was younger there were certainly a few times I probably deserved to get punched or at least asked to leave the stadium, but now that I've calmed down I still can recall seeing Saints fans at or around my age being irresponsible fans and out of control. 

Honestly, I'm surprised that you guys would start a thread on this. Be an adult ignore them and feel sorry for them. It's just a fuging game. 

I could start a thread that would go at least a few pages long on some of the BS I've seen from opposing fanbases at BOA. 

I'm seeing a lot of them double downing on their sh*t.  That one thread on SaintsReport (which I won't link because that doesn't deserve traffic) is appalling.  At least one guy had the balls to call the 20+ members out on the crap they were spewing.  It's no small percent there and it's an obvious difference with the remaining fan bases.   

Also, not to promote another site but to get a non-biased league wide perspective, Footballs Future typically has good insight and the worst I see there are people pissed about fantasy football but no real showings of poor class.   

There's shitholes in every fan base. I've said multiple times I'm not sure why anyone feels the need to make a game personal.

From your resident Saints fan, nothing but well wishes to Cam. Every Saints fan I've come in contact with echos the same sentiment. Far beyond football, I hope the human being in the uniform is ok.

Seriously where does all the irrational hate and 30 year old men acting like 7 year olds come from? You would think that Cam had a violent criminal record? For the life of me, I don't understand. These people are crazy. Cam is a good guy and has always done charity. He was raised in a Christian home and has been nothing short of a role model in the NFL. It just pisses me off.

Welcome to the internet. You see crap like this all over the WWW. People act and say things that they would never say IRL when they are comfy and cozy behind a keyboard. Unfortunately, players/athletes get caught slippin' and take the bait. We saw that a few weeks ago when former Panther's safety Mike Mitchell was tweeting back to pissed off Steelers "fans" to "kill themselves" and to "die broke." Pretty classless. Ignore it, man. That's incredibly small of a pro athlete to say and makes him look much, much worse. I don't blame these older and old school coaches who hate social media. 

Funny...I remember getting on the Huddle after the game Sunday and there was a thread full of people making Katrina jokes. Now we are calling other fans a-holes for making fun of human suffrage because it's our QB?

Who the hell made fun of human voting rights?

This is a DEMOCRACY!

Archived