• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post Saints fans tweets here....

Jeremy Igo

Well if they read what Lofton "supposedly" said started that fight, about "I'm a *bleep* New Orleans up worse than Katrina did" then they probably feel pretty justified for their comments. Especially the ones about him deserving it.

Anyone know if that was true, link?

That was posted by a parody site like The Onion. No truth to it at all.

Surprised to see the Saints fans bandying about the term "Karma" so much surrounding this incident. I mean, by implication, wouldn't that mean that New Orleans deserved Katrina?

Not making light of the Hurricane at all, and certainly don't mean this to be a joke. But seriously. You would think that a city that very recently experienced a disaster wouldn't be so quick to say that people deserved a tragedy because they were somehow terrible people.

Surprised to see the Saints fans bandying about the term "Karma" so much surrounding this incident. I mean, by implication, wouldn't that mean that New Orleans deserved Katrina?

Not making light of the Hurricane at all, and certainly don't mean this to be a joke. But seriously. You would think that a city that very recently experienced a disaster wouldn't be so quick to say that people deserved a tragedy because they were somehow terrible people.

They were probably born and raised in Arkansas

Anybody glad to see harm to another human being for their own amusement or better chances of making football playoff is a souless waste of earth oxygen. I wouldn't want harm to Brees or Ryan no matter how much I dislike them. More reason now for me to hope we win out, and Saints go home with nothing.

Its one thing to say, in the context of football, that I hope we kill/murder/maim/dismember/disembowel "X" player for "X" team on the field, but had this been a Brees or Ryan or even the ginger giraffe I would have prayed for their recovery.

I'm just a teddy bear like that.

Archived