• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sunday a must win for Ron to keep his job?

Jeremy Igo

every game the remainder of the season should be must win or else games.

if he does manage to keep his job, then next year the standard should be if he falls behind at any point next year, he gets fired. at the very least, fall behind two games and he's gone.

shula should be gone after the season regardless. his replacement should be someone that gettleman picks, not rivera, and it sould be someone with HC experience who will get the HC job should rivera fail.

I think even if we win out and take the NFC South Championship he has earned a firing. The fact is if he hadn't made stupid decisions at the end of 2 games this year we could very easily be 6-7 right now and in the lead of the division. These are the same mistakes he's been making since his arrival in 2011. Ron must go, playoffs or not.

nah nah nah buddy you cant blame Ron for all this when your GM takes away all your WR when your QB is hurt and clears the backfield with the broom.  This blames go 50/50 HC and FO

It sounds like it's a must win from the fans' perspective...don't know if actually is though.  

I want him gone no matter what but think he's here through next year.  Just don't have the feeling we're making a change.  I hope JR-DG prove me wrong.  

Archived