• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Sunday a must win for Ron to keep his job?

Jeremy Igo

Yeah, I mean if I was the owner or GM and the team lost the game Sunday, I'd fire him immediately.

If the team ends up not winning all three games, and particularly if NO ends up losing one, and the team had a shot at the playoffs had they won out, I'd fire him...

Unfortunately they won't ask my opinion.

I'll post once more because it's on my mind now. The bare bone minimum requirement to save his job has to be a Super Bowl victory. Even then, if we win despite obvious poor coaching decisions he must go. This franchise needs to change the losing culture. I still trust that Gettleman is the right man for the job. Unless he retains Ron after less than a super bowl victory.

I think even if we win out and take the NFC South Championship he has earned a firing. The fact is if he hadn't made stupid decisions at the end of 2 games this year we could very easily be 6-7 right now and in the lead of the division. These are the same mistakes he's been making since his arrival in 2011. Ron must go, playoffs or not.

this.  Ron has worn out his welcome here.

Archived