• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Perfect Scenario at DT

jramsey4

Havent really seen this all in one time in a while and a lot has changed since then so who's everyone's favorite possible Kemo replacement? It can be on any team but obviously they have to have some kind of realistic trade rumors about them.

Mines Correy Williams I am sure you have all heard about him lately. He did absolutely zilch last season in the 3-4 and hasn't shown much improvement in TC for Mangini to keep him. But in Green Bay he tore it up (including against us when Vinny was at QB in 07). He has over a 140 tkls and 17.5 sacks in his career. Most of those came when with GB which at the time was running a D scheme much like our own. I have heard them wanting between a 2nd and a 5th for him. I would be willing to give a 3rd for him but would be ecstatic if we could pull a Harris type of trade and get him for a 5th. That would be the deal of the year.

my perfect situation would be for the FO get creative with cap room, probably by cutting vets for younger alternatives and restructuring current contracts.

Then trade for 1 or 2 DTs for a good rotation. Then sign 1 or 2 DTs off waivers depending on how many we trade for.

I'll let the FO decide who we need, but we need at least 2 if not 3 rotational quality DTs to be solid. The guys we have now really are only good enough for 4th or 5th on the depth chart.

my perfect situation would be for the FO get creative with cap room, probably by cutting vets for younger alternatives and restructuring current contracts.

Then trade for 1 or 2 DTs for a good rotation. Then sign 1 or 2 DTs off waivers depending on how many we trade for.

I'll let the FO decide who we need, but we need at least 2 if not 3 rotational quality DTs to be solid. The guys we have now really are only good enough for 4th or 5th on the depth chart.

This :yesnod:

my perfect scenario at DT is Kevin Williams gets cut by the Vikings because Brett Favre said his baby mama is Brett's baby mama, and he can't be having that poo, so Williams gets cut loose, and, at the same time, watches one of those Christian Children's Fund commercials where the train goes by the guy with the beard and after it's passed he's still standing there, so that gets him in a charitable mood, and he wants to sponsor one of those kids but he can't find any phone anywhere at that time, so he channels his giving mood towards the one team whose DT lineup is the weakest in the league, and that would be the Panthers, so he shows up at Hurney's house and offers his work in return for vet minimum, and if he can borrow a hot plate and a fireplace poker. And Hurney agrees

Archived