• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

goodson fined for throatslash

HSCBandit07

Sooner or later they'll replace them with robots...

The whole thing is stupid if you ask me. What, they don't want anybodies feelings hurt?

Remember the Steve Smith and Ocho Cinco endzone duel? It may have gotten silly but the fans liked it. Let them play! Let them have fun!

review_foxrobot_1.jpg

bah....so what if he gets fined for it.

i have no problem with it (the fining) at all. it was unnecessary and isn't as innocent as a hush sound and anyone thinking that is off their rocker.

if the league wants to protect their image by not allowing their players that they employ to make gestures implying that they are going to slash someone's throats then that's there prerogative. you don't like it you could always watch something else or just get over it. that isn't something that is likely to be changed.

ftr, i'm glad that they did that. i don't want my kids copying that gesture. in most circles that is a threat. they do that in most settings and they are going to have something happen to them. the fine wasn't that much anyway, compared to what these guys are getting. it is enough to know that there isn't a place for that in the NFL.

What about when DWill and JStew do their normal theatrics after a touchdown? Will we be seeing that when the season starts up now? Because the things they do to congratulate one another are much more blatant than the throat slash was.

They do them on the sidelines though, not in the end zone.

Archived