• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

goodson fined for throatslash

HSCBandit07

really? this sh*t is ridiculous... the "throat slash" isn't a physical threat to hurt someone... it's analogous to a player putting his finger over his mouth in a "shhh" motion. this is nothing more than a "lost in translation" gesture. it was stupid to do so, that's why the team was PENALIZED in the game, but why put a monetary fine on the player?!

I'm just sick and tired of all the fines and penalties for theatrics after scoring a touchdown. This is a game with a lot of emotions! the NFL is too obsessed with protecting "their image."

really? this sh*t is ridiculous... the "throat slash" isn't a physical threat to hurt someone... it's analogous to a player putting his finger over his mouth in a "shhh" motion. this is nothing more than a "lost in translation" gesture. it was stupid to do so, that's why the team was PENALIZED in the game, but why put a monetary fine on the player?!

I'm just sick and tired of all the fines and penalties for theatrics after scoring a touchdown. This is a game with a lot of emotions! the NFL is too obsessed with protecting "their image."

:yesnod:

Sooner or later they'll replace them with robots...

The whole thing is stupid if you ask me. What, they don't want anybodies feelings hurt?

Remember the Steve Smith and Ocho Cinco endzone duel? It may have gotten silly but the fans liked it. Let them play! Let them have fun!

Archived