• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

Being honest, not thrilled about having to cough up $800 for a possible playoff game they will probably lose at home again. I have not the strength.

Rivera scares me. If Williams could have played yesterday, the result would not have been as good and for whatever the reason Rivera always goes away from what works. Stewart should be the started period and neither GE or Shula see it.

All that said, quoting Herm Edwards, You play to win the game'.

Go Panthers

Well I Watched this past Saints game and fully expected Carolina to get blown out but watched anyways.... so sure why not. If I can stick around when we are losing, I can when we are winning.

Hope? Eh.

I so badly want to win the division and go to the playoffs..... but goodness gracious I want Ron Rivera gone so bad. And I know if we make playoffs he stays. It really makes me want to not hope. Ugh.

I was hanging it up and walking away from this heartbreak season and then that hot guy gave me good loving for a memorable Sunday afternoon in the dome. Should I be greedy for another 3 weeks of hot love? YES! He got me at hello! Smh...I am IN and have hope again!

This read like an internal monologue from a teen romance novel. 

Archived