• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

LOL.

We get a win against a horrible team and this place turns a complate 180. Too funny.

Yes, we might make the Playoffs. No, we will not advance far in it.

If that's enough to make you happy in life, great. But we're still a bad team.

But thank you for making me smile today with this silly thread.

I'm so burnt out on Rivera. Just like 2 of his past 3 seasons, his team is finally looking up in December when it should be over (and would be if our entire division wasn't a flaming shitfest). I'm terrified of Silatolu and Williams. Please let them sit, Ron. Please realize that other players are outperforming them and we look like a better team for it.

I know logically that winning a couple of games to close out probably only hurts draft position, but I'm not going to lie, all morning I've been thinking "what if we get hot and can make a serious run??". Our org HATES the Saints and us showing up and flat out curb-stomping them really might get them playing better and get a streak going. I still think we'd get knocked the fug out come the playoffs, but if we play even close to how we did yesterday, we can hang with people.

Even if the most probable thing happens and we don't win the division, yesterday mostly made the season for me. I needed that.

Even if we win out we still need the Saints to drop another game. While I know that doesn't sound hard their remaining opponents are the Bears, Falcons, and Bucs. I could definitely see them dropping one of those games, but if they don't we could win out and not make the playoffs.

Bears will destroy the Saints. And it is obvious that S Payton and R Ryan do not like each other.

Too little too late in my opinion. Ron is not the answer for this team no matter how this season plays out. Yesterday proved that there is talent on this team but it's being misused. Anything can happen as far as playoff chances go but we have the talent to compete and we shouldn't have been in the position to have other teams dictate our destiny in the first place. That's on coaching and it needs to change.

It was almost as if the players took over and called the plays.

Archived