• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

I agree. I wanted Rivera gone, but if we change the OC I can live. If Rivera can get this defense top five again, and we have a good OC I think we can be sucessful

I wouldn't have a problem with Rivera so much as some other coaches.  Even though I have sung praises for Rivera he has shown to be wish-washy in decisions.  Now is it because of other influences?  I don't know, but he is the HEAD coach and it rests with him.

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE:

Your mission Ron, should you decide to accept it, is for Carolina to win the NFCS. To do so, the Panthers will need to score more points than the Bucs, Browns and Falcons in successive weeks. As always, should you or any of your Mission Possible Force be caught or killed, JR and the Commissioner will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in ten seconds.

Good luck, Ron

May as well believe.

How many other chances do you get to have as crappy a record as we have with three games remaining and still be right in the thick of a playoff spot?

This season is the ultimate win/win.

If we make the playoffs, it will likely mean that we will be entering the dance as one of the hottest teams (having won four straight) and will also get a home game against Tony Romo, a Lions team we already beat, or an Arizona team who has Drew Stanton starting.  I wouldn't mind going to BOA for that.

if we don't make the playoffs, it will pretty much guarantee us a spot in the top ten of next years draft.

I have to admit I was ready to pack in the season but the team I seen yesterday looked energized and ready to fight no matter what. They are giving me some hope back so yes I am going all in. I was harassed at the bar yesterday because everyone said the reason we were losing so much because I wasn't wearing a tie. Well yesterday I wore a tie (just left church) so every sunday expect the finest ties to be worn.

Archived