• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

The Panther fan in me wants to see a slaughter begin in full for the rest of the season and home the winning streak continues through the playoffs.

The realist in me thinks the Panthers need to lose to get rid of Shula. Cam has skills and he is being completely misused. Chud turned him into a highlight reel. Shula has turned him into Carr 2.0.

If losing out the season means we right the ship, I'll live with a few more losses.

I just hope our front office and management aren't stupid enough to retain Shula no matter what happens the rest of the way, he's proven to be consistent poo! That being said nothing suprises me at this point I'm in for a playoff run, hopefully my playoff invoice arrives after we demolish the Falcons in the ghetto dome!!!

No matter what the rest of the season holds, I call for coaching change. So, yes, I'm calling for heads related to coaching.

I agree. I wanted Rivera gone, but if we change the OC I can live. If Rivera can get this defense top five again, and we have a good OC I think we can be sucessful

Archived