• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

LOL..the fact you waited until last week to pick them up means either you arent really a Panthers fan to begin with (should have had them from week one like us REAL fans)...or otherwise you take fantasy WAY too seriously.

For the record, i drafted an all Panthers team (real fan here) from week one, and am currently in 3rd place in my league. Will i win anything? Likely not. Did I support the Panthers even before things went bad? Hell Yes! Think about that the next time you make a post pretending to support the team

.....lol REAL fan.....REAL DUMB  if you draft / play only panthers...... let me in your league..... hope its a money league if that's how your league plays.   AND FYI its a dynasty league......and he was someone else's keeper until they dropped him last week.

Obviously my office draft here in NC  doesn't have other panther fans so I could just draft all the panthers because  I'm in NC where there is not another fan in the 11 other guys that I play with......you sir are a joke

And how much better were all of your Sundays yesterday? I know it shouldn't matter this much, but after that whooping I had a poo eating grin on my face the rest of the day, instead of the usual post game frustration and general anger towards the Panthers.

Made my day, keep pounding!

If so, the Panthers may host the first start of Johnny Manziel ... I like our chances there.

I'd much rather go against Hoyer. He has been truly abysmal the past 2 months or so and we'll have film on him. We'd have no film on Manziel and his running ability could kill us. They have a solid defense that we may have a tough time scoring against so we're going to need to win the turnover battle and hold them. 

I really think winning out wins the division for us. Probably the strangest playoffs scenario we will hopefully ever see. Can't say I have the ability to do anything but pull for the wins. Regardless of what happens, no way Gettleman sees the performance of everyone on this team as acceptable. There will be turnover on the staff and roster regardless of how we finish

I was more impressed with the defense than the offense. New Orleans offense may not be quite as good as usual but still very impressive to hold them to 3 till garbage time. I'll hold on the offense until they do it against at least a decent defense as we knew New Orleans has one of the worst defenses in the league.

Archived