• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can you hope again?

Jeremy Igo

Honestly, yesterday had an "every dog has it's day" feel to it.  While I always love it when we beat the Saints, there were just a lot of errors from the Saints that you don't normally see them make.  From drops in the hands (how many times do you see ball bounce off of Jimmy Graham's hands?) to their usually horrific D, I was kind of in disbelief.

Has this season ruined me for hopefulness from the Panthers?  I don't think so, but we have been playing so completely bad the past two months, I am still kind of in shock.

That being said, if we play like we did yesterday the next three games, there no reason we can't win the division.  There's no reason we can't make a run in the play offs.  But the Panthers have to keep playing that well.  I really hope this was a sign that the corner has been turned.  I really do!

Never lost hope I picked up Cam and Jstew for fantasy  LAST WEEK  I know how this works. Bad season Good finish may FINALLY PAY OFF

LOL..the fact you waited until last week to pick them up means either you arent really a Panthers fan to begin with (should have had them from week one like us REAL fans)...or otherwise you take fantasy WAY too seriously.

For the record, i drafted an all Panthers team (real fan here) from week one, and am currently in 3rd place in my league. Will i win anything? Likely not. Did I support the Panthers even before things went bad? Hell Yes! Think about that the next time you make a post pretending to support the team

Don't be dumb. Good grief if a few meaningless late season wins keep that idiots job safe we are never going to see any kind of consistent success. We've been here before. Learn from history. 

In past seasons, yes, the late season wins HAVE been meaningless, but HISTORY tells me that we're 12-3 in December under Rivera. LEARNING from that history, I know that wins this season in December ARE NOT meaningless. Win'em all, Cats! Let's go to the playoffs, whatta ya say?

We had a good week, any team can do that. Let's not get too happy we've been bad more than good. I'll believe the team if they can put on another impressive win. I'm not going to be won over after 1 good week. Remember, WE BLEW OUT A TEAM HAVE JUST AS BAD A YEAR AND RECORD AS US. Sure, I'd like us to make playoffs, but in all honesty we'll probably get destroyed in the playoffs.

LOL..the fact you waited until last week to pick them up means either you arent really a Panthers fan to begin with (should have had them from week one like us REAL fans)...or otherwise you take fantasy WAY too seriously.

For the record, i drafted an all Panthers team (real fan here) from week one, and am currently in 3rd place in my league. Will i win anything? Likely not. Did I support the Panthers even before things went bad? Hell Yes! Think about that the next time you make a post pretending to support the team

i had cam from week 1 but I'm not dumb enough to have had j stew week 1

Archived