• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benwikere and Norman

teeray

He's under contract for 2015, free agent in 2016. Which is good because we really need more time to evaluate him before signing him to an extension.

No we don't. He is really adjusting his game to fit in the system that's being ran here and he's done it. Proves in can play in a zone and man to man. He does his job, which is not to get scored on repeatedly 

Bene went step for step with Morgan down field and made an impressive play on the ball. Bene should've had another pick but dropped it! Bene has great ball skills which was never in question, it was his speed/quickness that I questioned coming out. Kid has looked great every game so far!

Norman impressed the hell out of me when he played Julio a few weeks back. I always liked Norman up until this off season. I felt like he was never going to figure it out. I now think he just needed a chance and to feel like he wasn't one mistake away from going back into the doghouse.

Love what I am seeing out of both guys and look forward to watching them the rest of the year.

This is the first time in a long time that I've been excited about our secondary and, unlike last year, they will be here at least one more year. A cohesive secondary gives our LB's many more options than they've had this year. High potential no doubt.

And - WOW! - Davis' coverage on Graham today was awesome. He didn't get much thrown his way until TD came out of the game. It'll be a sad day in the Carolinas when #58 retires.

Bene is special. Norman is inconsistent and a loud mouth. Still gotta prove it to me.

Norman has been consistent all year---against some top talent---so I don't know why you're labeling him as inconsistent. 

The past couple of years are just that. 

Archived