• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benwikere and Norman

teeray

Also deserve their own thread.  Norman has really started to come into his own, and when he harnesses his aggression and doesn't let his emotions get the best of him he is a very good CB

Benwikere has been good no matter where he has played.  Nickel or outside.  His INT today was a special play.

I think we may have our CBs of the future.  And at safety there is some potential with Boston and Jones (better safety than nickel IMO)

These are young guys in the secondary we need to keep together as long as possible

yep and heres why Ron stays, you don't want these new guys to have to relearn a whole new defense.  It will impede their development.

It isn't that big of a deal.  Players do it all the time.

There is no reason for Rivera to stay.

I've always felt Norman could be a good #1 or #2 CB for us, I'm glad they let him start over White and released Cason so he can show his talent.

I expected Benewikere to be a very good nickel CB but I never expected him to be upgraded to the #2 CB. He has played really well this year and both spots. 

Archived