• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norwell and Remmers

teeray

Remmers did great not going to even try to hate... 

Im not sure if its a long term fix but he did hella good and kept his mind in the game every snap.

You give cam time to run or pass he will fug you up...... and people just want some kyle orton type 37 year old vet to come replace him :DDDDD lol 

Yeah, in my opinion Norwell looks legitimately good.  Not just good for us, or good for an UDFA, but genuinely good.

Ever since his first game you could tell a huge difference in the line and you see him opening some absolutely wide ass open lanes for Stew (who is thankfully smart enough to use them unlike that other RB).

Very rarely does an offensive lineman standout.  Usually when they do it's a bad thing because they're getting beat or getting penalized... Norwell stands out because he mauls mother fugers and he's often out there in the second level.

edit: props to Zod for hyping this dude up back in TC and jumping on his bandwagon before anyone even knew who the fug he was.

I'd prefer instant improvement next year over a 'working it out' 2015 and pick a good LT in the draft, but get a veteran in immediately to start the season.  While I'm feeling better that we found some decent players throughout the season, I'd rather find those guys before game 1 of the season....not Game 10.

Archived