• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where will the QB of our future come from??

bLACKpANTHER

Where will our future QB come from?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Where will our future QB come from?

• Draft
    • Free Agency
    • Matt Moore
    • we will be looking for awhile after Jake is done

I think this is the kid I heard a former college QB I know of online raving about. Where does he play? Might have to watch a few games.

Central Michigan. The Golden Calf of Bristol-like stats but probably with a better overall skill-set. Another in a long line of outstanding MAC QB's.

I think this is the kid I heard a former college QB I know of online raving about. Where does he play? Might have to watch a few games.

Central Michigan. Heck of a player. Not the most shiny numbers, but a good completion percentage, which usually translates to a solid NFL career. Ridiculous college numbers usually indicate a system QB.

And in my opinion, he is the perfect dual threat QB. He passes 5 yards for every 1 he runs (2500 and 500 respectively last year). That's the way it should be; he goes through his progression, but if it's not there, he has the talent to run for the first.

I was gonna say somewhere in Mich because this online dude is from MI, but I wasn't sure. Prolly won't be on tv that often.

Might have been Tim Hiller from Western Michigan. He's a second round prospect. But I'm all about Lefevour, and best thing yet is he's a midround prospect

i say we draft a QB in next years draft. There are going to be alot of QBs.

Sam Bradford

Colt McCoy

Jimmy Clausen(if he comes out)

Dan LeFevour

Jevan Snead(if he comes out)

Zac Robinson

Tim Hiller

Todd Reesing

Daryll Clark

Jake Locker(if he comes out)

there are alot of possibilities. plus if we draft one now he can sit and learn until Jake sucks so bad that not even Fox can have his back.

Phillip Rivers said he's coming here after his contract runs out next season.

10years/1million dollars.

It's a done deal.

Would love to see that, but he is about to sign a deal to keep him in SD for the next 10 years, minimum.

Sad NC State/Panthers fans everywhere.

What backups would be intriguing prospects and reasonable to obtain?

Not a clue because I don't see it happening this year or next, although next year is possible. If you look at the three guys I mentioned, they had a sence of possibly being a good QB but were in situations where an entrenched vet was in front of him. The team would know they were going to lose said player to FA so would trade him to at least get compensation.

In reality Jake was in this same position but the Saints ended up not being able to get anything out of him.

I just looked through the list of QBs in the NFL and came up with a couple of names but I'm not sure what if in a couple of years this list would stay the same.

Kellen Clemmons NYJ - Behind Mark Sanchez

Dennis Dixon PIT - Behind Big Ben and a very good possibility

Tyler Palko ARI - Would be behind Matt Lienhart once Warner is gone

Drew Stanton DET - Behind Matthew Stafford

Tyler Thigpin KC - Behind Cassell and Croyle

Andrea Woodson NYG - Behind E. Manning and Carr

Not a clue because I don't see it happening this year or next, although next year is possible. If you look at the three guys I mentioned, they had a sence of possibly being a good QB but were in situations where an entrenched vet was in front of him. The team would know they were going to lose said player to FA so would trade him to at least get compensation.

In reality Jake was in this same position but the Saints ended up not being able to get anything out of him.

I just looked through the list of QBs in the NFL and came up with a couple of names but I'm not sure what if in a couple of years this list would stay the same.

Kellen Clemmons NYJ - Behind Mark Sanchez

Dennis Dixon PIT - Behind Big Ben and a very good possibility

Tyler Palko ARI - Would be behind Matt Lienhart once Warner is gone

Drew Stanton DET - Behind Matthew Stafford

Tyler Thigpin KC - Behind Cassell and Croyle

Andrea Woodson NYG - Behind E. Manning and Carr

i wouldnt mind having thigpin.

Archived