• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where will the QB of our future come from??

bLACKpANTHER

Where will our future QB come from?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Where will our future QB come from?

• Draft
    • Free Agency
    • Matt Moore
    • we will be looking for awhile after Jake is done

well considering, i've read from several sources that foxy and co prefer picking up qbs with some experience (in order to avoid the rookie curve), i'd go with free agency. but i do remember hurney being high on ryan. i think, in the next few years (if our draft position was right) we could draft a QB.

Best chance to land a top tier QB in the NFL is through the draft.

Every now and again a top signal caller is found through FA, but not often enough for a team to rely upon that at the most important position.

IMO we are in the perfect position to draft a top tier QB and let him sit and learn the game for a couple of seasons, but we keep trading our 1st rounders. Which I am not very happy about.

Jason Campbell's contract is up with Washington next year and this town is sick and tired of him..

he is the perfect QB for Foxy IMHO.. i hope the SKins release him and we pounce

I have said this very thing many times. He is serviceable as a WCO QB, but his skills, mental toughness, and leadership seem very well-suited to the power-running, big play type offense.

That said, I still like Moore and hope to see him earn the spot.

Archived