• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Fiametta our fullback of the next decade?

Zod

Fiametta our starter for the next decade?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Fiametta our starter for the next decade?

• Heck Yes
    • Heck No
    • Too soon to tell

I need to see more of how well he can recognize holes and pick up defenders on both pass and rushing plays, because let's face it that is an extremely important job on this football team. Athletically, it's a given he is better than Hoov, and seems more capable in that area, but blocking is what really counts for a FB.

Howard Griffith was our most talented FB and he trucked quite a few in his day. Hoover has been the most solid and dependable and even played RB for us.

I think Fiametta lies somewhere in between the two. As someone has said already, he will get bigger in the NFL. He's already about Hoovs size already. He could become a beast!

Since this question is to hard for you, let's skip all your suggestions on future debates.

Thanks. :cheers2:

What about my response led you to believe the question was "to" hard for me?

Perhaps I just put too much thought into it -- it's clear most people in this thread did not.

It's obvious Fiammetta was drafted to replace the aging Hoover. Whether he does so or not remains to be seen.

Archived