• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things you see in this video....

Jeremy Igo

It looks like all of Cam's options are in the same fuging place. Shula's route tree sucks ass.

Nah. 

JOoN9gH.png

turns into 

5cFYagp.png

Benjamin is lined up in the slot and is briefly open towards the bottom of the screen, but I don't think that's a throw Cam is comfortable making right now. 

their corners are good and our receivers are slow. 

Successful quarterbacking in the NFL usually means a high percentage of fitting the ball into small windows.

Thats why I've also been quiet on all the talk of no separation. DBs will close on WR in a hurry. Mostly when you see a WR wide open, it's due to a busted play.

Cam himself made Cotchery look great vs the Ravens and vs CIN where he hit him in stride in a tight window. He just has to find a way and go back to that form. Hopefully the extra throwing they've been doing after practice will help.

Any chance of getting a different angle or a wider view?

Go back a page and look at fiz/electro's horse's post.

Cam had better options on this one.  You can see where the 1st down markers are, I think.

If Cam wanted to hit Olsen, the ball should have been out of his hands earlier.  I didn't have a problem with the "dancing" and Cam even turned his lower body right before pulling the trigger, but still didn't follow through, and missed the window.

Go back a page and look at fiz/electro's horse's post.

Cam had better options on this one.  You can see where the 1st down markers are, I think.

If Cam wanted to hit Olsen, the ball should have been out of his hands earlier.  I didn't have a problem with the "dancing" and Cam even turned his lower body right before pulling the trigger, but still didn't follow through, and missed the window.

Saw that.  Was hoping for video.

I see very good pass protection. RG creates a passing/running lane on the right side as the DE gets too much depth. I see a QB going through all of his progressions minus the fifth option (RB out of the backfield). QB sets his feet, doesn't quite follow through on the throw, but delivers a difficult albeit catchable pass. Pass is a little late and off target, but it is to the correct receiver. No one else is really open. Perhaps the RB would have been if he would have waited another half second.

The routes are all in the same place. Why? Does every throw need to be a laser through a needle eye - difficult pass? Spread the field with 5 targets.

Also, Cam really had an opening to run when the RG cleared the lane. One on one with what looks like the nickel. Glad he stayed in the pocket and delivered the pass.

Archived