• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things you see in this video....

Jeremy Igo

Good pocket.

Looks like Cam is looking at 2 routes.

Waits on dropping LB to establish what he is doing.

Makes a horrible throw....likely inflenced by his LT getting beat too much and shorter throws always being a constant issue

No blitz from the D, and our OL did okay but Turner looked a little unsure of who to hit.

Cam locked onto KB just long enough to give up a split second too early to hit him, and also a split second too late to hit Greg at a good spot.

Also, Cam never really set his feet well. I think it is obvious that he's expecting pressure that isn't necessarily there.

3 routes all pretty much crossing at midfield

I was JUST about to post this.

Two possible receivers basically running to the same area.

OL had good protection, Cam had happy feet, and threw a pass basically to the LB instead of his receiver.

Good pocket.

Looks like Cam is looking at 2 routes.

Waits on dropping LB to establish what he is doing.

Makes a horrible throw....likely inflenced by his LT getting beat too much and shorter throws always being a constant issue

Where would you have liked Cam to throw it?

Decent blocking from Norwell and Remmers.  Heck, even Bell holds his own in that clip.

Saw Stewart head out left, probably into the flat as a checkdown.

Wide open passing lane in the middle early but by the time the receivers come into view it's gone. 

Still, Newton had some opportunities there.  Held it a little longer than I'd like and in the end didn't make a very good throw.  I think Benjamin might have been the better option.

Archived