• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good point by our buddy Kroeger

Jeremy Igo

It's kind of weird because Rivera had always been great at the end of the year, it was just slow starts killed playoff hopes. This year we started 2-0 and we're going to end worse than any other year of Rivera's. Time to blow it up, coaching staff-wise.

At this rate it would be more of a surprise if the coaching staff was retained then fired.

However, I say do a full clean house and get the GM and FO out, too.  Blow this thing up, find a man who knows football and put him in the FO to run the show and find a hungry college coach who has experience with offense and green to the league.  Get him the right coordinators and rely on the talent in the skilled positions for a rebound.

I think a big part of the problem is that all the new guys (Rivera, Gettleman) came in saying "we're gonna keep the same staff in the front office, I'm not gonna rock the boat there." Maybe it was JR feeding them that line, but as a result we have the same stagnant losing culture. Gettleman needs to just completely gut this franchise in February and rebuild it from janitorial staff to head coach.

I think a big part of the problem is that all the new guys (Rivera, Gettleman) came in saying "we're gonna keep the same staff in the front office, I'm not gonna rock the boat there." Maybe it was JR feeding them that line, but as a result we have the same stagnant losing culture. Gettleman needs to just completely gut this franchise in February and rebuild it from janitorial staff to head coach.

I'd agree.

The remaining schedule...

- At New Orleans

- Home vs Tampa Bay

- Home vs Cleveland

- At Atlanta

Anyone see three wins in there?

Honestly the only win I can see is Tampa but that's not guaranteed at all though. I don't think we finish this season in good standings at all. It's time to get a coaching staff in here that can groom a QB.

Archived