• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fowler Has Become An....

chknwing

A$$hat.  I use to like reading his articles but over the past year he has turned into a world class d*ck.  You are a local sports writer can you not put those teams down every time you write.  Its pretty sad.  His latest article "Who’s ‘The Biggest Loser’ – Panthers or Hornets?"  The Charlotte Observer has turned into a cesspool and they can take their subscription to access local information and shove it.

Well, when your two local teams are fuging awful, what do you want him to say?

whether he likes it or not he is a representation of this city.  People outside of this state read his articles.  And the lack of support he is showing in his articles can be mistrued as lack of support from the city and the fans.  I understand writing about the facts etc but its his delivery that makes him an a$$hat.

I took my kids to a Hornets/Magic game where we were up by 23 at the end of the 3rd quarter and we lost. We were out scored 41-21 in Q4. I sat and watched Ron Rivera play for a field goal and blow it in Q4 against the Falcons. I watched us get our asses beat by the Steelers, Taints, etc. I go to the fuging games and suffer through this poo like a moron.

Fowler may actually have a point.

Archived