• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News projects that Rivera will be fired on Black Monday (Dec 29)

gettlemanjack

If they're right, we're gonna be competing with six other teams for head coaching prospects in a year when there aren't as many great prospects as previous years have seen.

Ugh :(

There are plenty of innovative coaches out there. Whether or not we hire one is a completely different story. If DG goes with a coughlin disciple or coughlin himself this fanbase will explode...I don't want any part of Perry Fewell or Kevin Gilbride. No thanks. Please look at the Eagles or Colts...

LOL. Watch us fire Rivera and hire Coughlin.

Dave Gettlemen's blueprint in action.

Fire Dave too. Bring in a HC and GM that can both build together.....on the same page from day 1

Come on you can't really think Gettleman deserves to go after 1.5 seasons?  And that one season we won the NFC South?

that's what gruden supposedly wanted (both HC and GM roles here in charlotte)

I don't think it should be one guy.

But the fact our GMs and HCs are mixed up has cost this franchise and put is in the hole. Hurney should of never been paired with Ron. That started a new era that never got a real shot at success bc the first thing he did was handicap the Rivera era with Fox guys. Now Dave is doing what should of been done at the start of the Rivera era in year 4 screwing Ron.

Come on you can't really think Gettleman deserves to go after 1.5 seasons?  And that one season we won the NFC South?

Firing a GM after two cap-strapped years (one of which was an overachievement) and our actually being in better position capwise than before would be one of the single dumbest moves this franchise could make.

There are plenty of innovative coaches out there. Whether or not we hire one is a completely different story. If DG goes with a coughlin disciple or coughlin himself this fanbase will explode...I don't want any part of Perry Fewell or Kevin Gilbride. No thanks. Please look at the Eagles or Colts...

I'm expecting us to go after Gary Kubiak.

Archived