• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official Rivera Poll

Jeremy Igo

The Rivera Poll   

292 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ron Rivera be fired?

• Yes
    • No

I have not in the past been quick to fire anyone but in this case I will have to agree he needs to go. He got an extension and nice contract. I realize Ron is not responsible for the cap situation and the lack of needed quality players but having players not ready to play and playing not to loose when it's so apparent that's the reason we loose so many games is all on him. It seems he is like so many of the players that get big contracts in that he has no passion now that his pocket book is full and will remain full for a few years no matter what.

He's got to go. There's no excuse for the lack of urgency and preparation this team has shown this season. I'm tired of the injury excuse or the lack of talent excuse. This team is getting it's collective asses kicked every game and it's not because of a lack of talent.

this is like asking if I want a million dollars. btw, be careful what u wish for. rivera might seem bad, but uncertainty is worse.  Next coach could stink it up or at the very min were looking at atleast 2 years worth of rebuilding with a new staff.  These are riveras players. a new staff will want their own.

Archived