• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With 4 games left

Newtcase

I don't care. You guys are congratulating a guy who shied away from handling responsibilities. Fug him and his soft ass.

no, we are just pointing out that LaFell is not the bum that the brain trust here said he was.  Everyone who was putting him down was wrong.They were wrong about Smitty , they were wrong about Norman ... it goes on and on.when a player leaves, the fangs come out and that is low class."we didn't need him anyway, he sucks." so spare me your bull crap.

Remember when lafell said before the season how much harder the patriots practice was than the panthers practice. Everyone thought it was sour grapes from wee mayne. After watching the pats and packers later today. I say lafell spoke the truth for once. And I couldn't stand him when he was here show up for one game disappeared for 2 or 3

so the difference is a HOF QB?

Brandon LaFell eclipsed his career high in receptions, 49 in 2013 with Carolina.  As of this moment he has 53 for 712 with 7 TD.  This production has all come inside 9 games seeing as he didn't even catch a ball the first two games while developing chemistry with Brady.

Suppose this could be a bash coaching, bash Cam or praise Patriots/Brady thread but one thing is evident.  LaFell is beasting for New England and it took less than a season for it to happen.

Its really about Bilichick, Brady and the Pats.  Something about playing for a winner.  He was rescued from this $hit Storm.  I though he sucked.  I was wrong.  The Panthers offensive system sucked.  

Lol lafell dropped how many balls Cam threw to him again? WIDE OPEN passes? He dropped a few of Brady passes too. It doesn't hurt them as much as it hurts this team though because they have a successful consistent winning system in place. We don't. He also has a staff that don't want to hear excuses and don't accept no bullshit and wait 11 games into the season to decide to make changes

no, we are just pointing out that LaFell is not the bum that the brain trust here said he was.  Everyone who was putting him down was wrong.They were wrong about Smitty , they were wrong about Norman ... it goes on and on.when a player leaves, the fangs come out and that is low class."we didn't need him anyway, he sucks." so spare me your bull crap.

People didn't say he was a bum, we said he is merely mediocre and inconsistent. Which is still 100% true, even this year. Nobody was wrong about Smitty, everybody still knew he could play, especially once he got a chip on his shoulder. (and he's disappeared the past month and a half plus other than the Aints game) And nobody was wrong about Norman, because the people who bashed him were rightful to do so then because he had stupid boneheaded mistakes. He's improved and eliminated those and nobody (well other than that dexterity tool) is bashing him now. So, do you even know what you're talking about?

Brandon Lafell this year so far.....

48 rec 674 yards 6 TD

Kelvin Benjamin

52 Rec 768 yards 8 TD

The Panthers needed Brandon to be a solid #2 and sometimes a #2a when our #1 went out. He wasnt ready for that and or had other issues going on (see SS reputation of helping his teammates at WR). Anyone who watched the Falcon game last year when he had the opportunity to show the NFL he could be a #1 receiver, he showed up with 0 receptions ans 0 yards. Hixon and Ginn out produced him that game. He needed a change and went to NE where he knew he wouldn't be a successor or a potential HoF WR. It worked for him and I gotta say it potentially worked for us.

People didn't say he was a bum, we said he is merely mediocre and inconsistent. Which is still 100% true, even this year. Nobody was wrong about Smitty, everybody still knew he could play, especially once he got a chip on his shoulder. (and he's disappeared the past month and a half plus other than the Aints game) And nobody was wrong about Norman, because the people who bashed him were rightful to do so then because he had stupid boneheaded mistakes. He's improved and eliminated those and nobody (well other than that dexterity tool) is bashing him now. So, do you even know what you're talking about?

yes they did , so trying to revise history won't work. documented. your spin don't change that.The braintrust would have cut Norman loose also.Yes I know exactly what I am talking about.Smith disappearing is more about the other Smith appearing which was the point to begin with for the Ravens.

I'm sorry but he is a bum. You're clearly a casual fan. I don't care what numbers he puts up. The fact is he wasn't mentally tough enough to be counted on. So save me your bull crap.

the fact is you don't know so you blow a lot of steam. Oh and I'm saving you some Bull Crap . I am collecting it from some of your other posts. Thanks for confirming my earlier assertion.

Archived