• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodson another Freddie Lane ???

Nemesis

We can compare their skill sets. I see Goodson as a pretty good slasher. Get him out on the corner and watch the magic.

Fred Lane was never supposed to be as good as he turned out to be and exceeded expectations. Fred was a better between the tackles runner who could run you over or like I said bounce off tacklers. He did have enough speed for the corner but nothing like Goodsons.

I would have rooted for Fred in Indy. A gem of a football player and a good and generous person. RIP

my point is Goodson seams to be the kind of player that doesn't give up on the run, keeps his legs going to give you that extra yardage and hits to holes with determination like Lane did. I for one like that in a player.

Thats just my 2 cents.

thanks for everyoneS coments on this subject.

ENJOY THE GAME SATURDAY NIGHT.

GO PANTHERS...........................

Priest Holmes, Warren Moon, Jake Delhomey, John Randle, Tony Romo.... all undrafted among others... not sure that is exactly a great way to make your point. Maybe we will see by the end of the year, I hope you are right except he can stay out of trouble..... Not sure a rookie trying to make a John Fox team getting fined for the slash is exactly a good roadmap for long term staying power. Hopefully, someone like D Will will take him under his wing and give him some advice about letting his running and catching get the attention..... Just my .02

Goodson was and is talented enough to be a fourth round draft pick.

Freddie Lane was undrafted. Not saying that Goodson will be a better player, I am just saying that he has more natural talent than Lane had. IMO.

Archived