• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Huddle Holiday Buying Guide

Jeremy Igo

It is that time of year again where our thoughts turn to purchasing the perfect gift for that special Panthers fan in your life. Here are my picks this holiday season all while shamelessly linking them all to the Huddle Amazon Affiliate account.

So please, browse, shop, and enjoy.

Panthers Ugly Block Sweater

91F-ETN9ggL._SL1500_.jpg

Ugly Sweater parties are all the rage. Represent your team well with this sweater that is as ugly as the offensive line's play.

WTF Button

51EowsHZbFL._SL1000_.jpg

Play calling have you confused? You are not alone. For under 10 dollars you can now express your dismay in a variety of different ways by simply pressing a button. I encourage you to buy two, they tend to wear out quickly these days.

Carolina Panthers Fleece Hoodie

81X8CwBqLGL._SL1500_.jpg

You know I love a good hoodie, and this one is just right. Not too flashy, but gets the point across. Also, it is a poly blend so it should go up in flames nicely should the Panthers not draft an offensive tackle in 2015. 

Pack of 8 Kleenex Extra Soft Tissues

91zeOhHmciL._SL1500_.jpg

Perfect for Sunday afternoons or lonely Friday nights, these tissues provide the softness and absorbancy your loved one requires. Bonus: You can shove them in your ears to dampen the cheers of bandwagon Cowboys fans at your local bar.

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player

719CeUmoXML._SL1500_.jpg

Sometimes you just need to turn the game off and watch something entertaining. I've owned several streaming media devices and the Roku 3 by far is the most perfect. Seriously, if you don't have one, you should. Download the Plex app to stream movies and tv shows from your own computer, its like your own personal netflix. Also, plug the headphones into the remote and quietly watch "Wild Things" with Denise Richards while your wife sleeps..... or so I hear.

Carolina Panthers Print Leggings

71Y%2B6sZYrGL._SL1500_.jpg

Should you ever land an actual girlfriend, this would be a good gift to present to her. It seems the Pittsburgh Steelers edition has sold out of XXXL ... how odd.

New Era Panthers Beanie with Pom

81XGqv4KyyL._SL1500_.jpg

Some people think these hats are only for cold weather. Greg Olsen disagrees. He can be seen wearing them year round. You think you know better than Greg?

Everlast Classic 40lb Heavy Bag

313V25BAZXL.jpg

Act out your frustrations and get in shape all at the same time! Working a heavy bag is one of the best exercises you could ever do for cardio and real world upper body strength. Stop bench pressing, and do something that actually is useful.

20 Ounce Glitter Travel Tumbler

51B-e7xt5SL.jpg

Easily pour a ton of booze on gamedays into this great tumbler to numb yourself from the cold and the pain. Also could be used for coffee I guess.

Reusable Keurig Cups

51FoSSExdML.jpg

Speaking of coffee, these things are a must have. I have been using this exact brand for years. Easy to fill and last forever. Stop buying those expensive cups that are helping to fill out landfills.

Carolina Panthers Fleece Blanket

71OVUHxImKL._SL1066_.jpg

Do you often find yourself outside on the deck in the cold pondering what could have been? If so, this blanket will be the perfect compliment to your miserable existence. If you have to be sad, you can at least be warm.

BS Megaphone

51K2gPLkQBL.jpg

Save your voice from yelling at the officials. Instead, simply press a button to call BS on them in a variety of ways.

Panthers Wall Mount Bottle Opener

51tLOzUE39L.jpg

Are you still using a hand held bottle opener? Well, time to upgrade to adult status with a wall mount. Seriously, I have to tell you this?

So about those leggings - I kind of like them. Maybe for me or maybe for my so called imaginary girlfriend but that's neither here nor there,  I like em. 

Maybe? :)

Archived