• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As dumb as Mike Smith can be...

JawnyBlaze

My point is he is still worth having under contract. You can tell be watching him, on top of that it appears the media feel the same way.

Yeah, I'm sure Smitty would have been a fantastic fatherly leader on this crappy team this year in this situation.

I mean, look at all the past examples!

My point is he is still worth having under contract. You can tell be watching him, on top of that it appears the media feel the same way.

Your point was wrong.  Yes, he is worth having under contract, at the right price.  He was/is too expensive for the Panthers.

I don't give a damn what the media says, I know what our cap looks like, they don't ever look at that part.

Your point was wrong. Yes, he is worth having under contract, at the right price. He was/is too expensive for the Panthers.

I don't give a damn what the media says, I know what our cap looks like, they don't ever look at that part.

Not for this year, we are still paying him. I think you can make a case he would have been worth his salary we owe him for next year as well. Relax man, I can have an opinion as well.

Yeah, I'm sure Smitty would have been a fantastic fatherly leader on this crappy team this year in this situation.

I mean, look at all the past examples!

I argue this team is missing his leadership. We have never been in the locker room with him, the other guy told me to not trust the media, so I would apply that logic to our perception of Steve as well.

Archived