• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Excitement and hopes quickly going down the tubes...

MedellinHeel

I know we are getting taken to the woodshed lately and really don't expect to win tonight against GS and ATL will be a tossup. However I think we will start to turn things around against Chicago as we have 3 days off before the game and hopefully it will give some time for guys to get healthy and some quality practice time with the team. November has been a rough month and with all the tightly scheduled games we really haven't had time for guys to get healthy and work together. It's kinda hard to fix your issues when your playing every other night.

Hopefully Mark Price will get with Lance and work on his shot. May need to wait till the offseason but watching him in warmups and the only thing consistent is he misses his jump shots.

December is a more favorable schedule for us and we could easily get back to .500 before the month is over and have a nice little win streak late in Dec to renew everyone's faith.

Whatever happens I will still renew my seats for next year.

Need to trade Henderson and Williams for Jeff Green and another wing player who can shoot and the starting line up would be:

PG: Kemba

SG: Stephenson

SF: Jeff Green

PF: Zeller

C: Big Al 

That's 1 hell of a line up. 

What part of HENDERSON AND WILLIAMS ARE OVERPAID AND CAN'T BE TRADED don't some of you get, lol?

Maybe after this season when they only have one year left. Maybe then.

The mistake was made when they didn't let Henderson walk two years ago and when they decided to sign Williams to a contract NO ONE ELSE was even close to offering him. You're stuck with them both this year. Ask yourself. Who making a serious run at an NBA Title needs either one of them?

Answer: No one. 

I feel sorry for Jordan. That's about it. He's done everything right over the last few years and still ends up with a bad product.

At least he can blame Cho now. Cho's only claim to fame is lucking out and having Portland draft Greg Oden instead of Kevin Durant. Jury's still out on him, especially after the awful contracts he gave to Henderson and Marvin Williams.

Who didn't see that failing to work out? #sarcasm

I think the excitement would come back if at some point we decide to cut our losses and prep for the draft. Right now every game is a reminder of how bad of an offseason we had and how awful some of the contracts are. Watching the development of the young players on the team, as frustrating as they can be with their inconsistencies, has been the lone bright spot this season.

It's so funny even people outside of NC were pegging the Hornets as a top 5-7 team in the East. 

I explained to them (before the season) unlike the Panthers who made a lot of changes and arguably got worse over the offseason, the Hornets kept their nucleus and ADDED some key players. I knew we would be a playoff team easily.

a las I was sorely wrong. It's only the beginning though, but this is very embarrassing.

Archived