• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Excitement and hopes quickly going down the tubes...

MedellinHeel

Team misses MKG, he's the team's best player and it's MVP. He allows that starting lineup to work well offensively and defensively. Without him this isn't even a playoff team, with him maybe a 6th seed. 

Also Hendo needs to go ASAP, Zeller has earned the starting spot from Williams. 

Team misses MKG, he's the team's best player and it's MVP. He allows that starting lineup to work well offensively and defensively. Without him this isn't even a playoff team, with him maybe a 6th seed. 

Also Hendo needs to go ASAP, Zeller has earned the starting spot from Williams. 

Broken record. When has MKG ever been able to remain healthy in an NBA season? Had they drafted Harrison Barnes he would've been getting 14 to 20 FIELD GOAL ATTEMPTS every game, and easily averaging close to 20 for this franchise (playing with Curry and Thompson -- and Lee when healthy -- he only averages around 7 FGA per game). 

Henderson and Williams, unsurprisingly to anyone with a clue, are overpaid...and can't be traded. 

When I watch the games on TV there are just major differences with our team and our opponents. We seem to have trouble knocking down open looks and we just don't seem as athletic or organized as other teams. Like basic NBA stuff we don't do. Don't box out at the end of games...miss lay ups....

Other teams have longer, stronger players. And they seem to run more plays off inbounds etc. I still haven't figured out what kind of offense we run. We are a month into it and Kemba and Lance seem like they still don't know how to play with one another...

Just my opinion though

When I watch the games on TV there are just major differences with our team and our opponents. We seem to have trouble knocking down open looks and we just don't seem as athletic or organized as other teams. Like basic NBA stuff we don't do. Don't box out at the end of games...miss lay ups....

Other teams have longer, stronger players. And they seem to run more plays off inbounds etc. I still haven't figured out what kind of offense we run. We are a month into it and Kemba and Lance seem like they still don't know how to play with one another...

Just my opinion though

Kemba and Lance cannot knock down open shots on a consistent basis. I wish it was more complex than that but that's really all there is to it.

Archived