• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Excitement and hopes quickly going down the tubes...

MedellinHeel

Man really hope things turn around. Disgustingly similar to my Panthers and Tarheel football teams. Excited and in short order everything goes to crap. 

This team seems extremely flawed. Maybe its early and I am overreacting. But damn, likes we are losing every game and getting blown out or down by 15-20 points routinely. 

Yea, i lean more into giving Clifford some rope. But he needs to atleast try to fix this mess. 

Which is 

1) Starting Zeller

2) Trading Hendo

3) Learn to actually use Kemba's strength ie quickness and penetrating ability to get open looks for everyone

4) Develop roles and game plan better

I know it's early but this supposed stacked rookie class is underperforming and our picks have been virtually non-contributors.  I like what I see from Hairston though.  

Still just not a good FG% team all around.  

I'm still excited about the future but we still don't quite have "it" yet.  It could develop this year though but I hope it's not too late.  

#1 Start Cody. He's ready IMO

#2 Bench Williams. He will thrive on the bench

#3 Trade Hendo for someone who isn't Hendo

#4 Mix up the lineup until something sticks

#5 Lance needs to be more aggressive.

#6 Use Kemba to his abilities 

Man really hope things turn around. Disgustingly similar to my Panthers and Tarheel football teams. Excited and in short order everything goes to crap. 

This team seems extremely flawed. Maybe its early and I am overreacting. But damn, likes we are losing every game and getting blown out or down by 15-20 points routinely. 

Maybe you're the problem. Go root for some other teams and maybe Carolina will have some decent sports teams. :P

I know it's early but this supposed stacked rookie class is underperforming and our picks have been virtually non-contributors. I like what I see from Hairston though.

Still just not a good FG% team all around.

I'm still excited about the future but we still don't quite have "it" yet. It could develop this year though but I hope it's not too late.

You wouldn't know if we had the next Bosh though. Clifford hates rookies.

Agreed that it's too early to shake up the coaching staff, but as far as is it too early to be concerned?  Hell no.  We've seen a trend in the first part of the season, and to not make any changes to try and solve it should be grounds for firing.

You can't pull a Ron Rivera and wait until the ship has sunk before you try something different.  Act now or the season is a waste.

Archived