• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any PSL owners billed for playoff tickets yet?

Jeremy Igo

PSLs are a scam.

I respect those that buy in. I don't know that I'd have the stomach for it.

It took the infamous pie chart for me to realize my mistake of 1994 when I committed to purchasing PSLs. I'm so glad I sold them, but I'm also just as pissed off that I somehow thought it was a good idea.

It took the infamous pie chart for me to realize my mistake of 1994 when I committed to purchasing PSLs. I'm so glad I sold them, but I'm also just as pissed off that I somehow thought it was a good idea.

See I thought it'd be the apology letter you guys' all got..."We didn't know it'd be this bad..."

lol what a joke of an owner.

PSLs are a scam.

I knew I was buying into some NFL pyramid scheme but I was like fug it, if I lube up with enough KY it won't hurt that bad and after awhile I'll be begging for it.

PSLs are a scam.

As a PSL holder of the last ten years, I completely agree.

If you haven't bought PSL's, don't.  You are much better off scalping tickets on Sunday's.  I'd have a lot more money in my pockets if I had just bought tickets to each game individually as opposed to having to pay full face for each ticket (including 20 worthless pre-season games).  Eventually, if the Panthers can ever rattle off a couple deep playoff runs or a few winning season back to back, I think there will be value in having PSL's as tickets may be harder to come by.

With all that said, i'm extremely grateful for the concept of PSL's as they are the reason we have the team. 

Archived