• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fish n chips to be served!!!

Zod

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_is_a_dolphin_not_a_fish

Dolphins are not fish because they breathe air, like you and I. They are mammals, and produces live young (rather than laying eggs).They have no gills, unlike fish.

just throwin that out there.........

as for the game, we just cut eric green, who was brought in to be a vet corner from arz......and ironically was targeted all game against jacksonville by TOD BAUMAN!!!!!!

ya....glad he was cut. so our rooks (sean smith/vontae davis) will get alot of playing time......going to be good to see. Jason Taylor has missed some practice this week with personal problems....he may not play alot.

i am excited to get a look at #91....cameron wake.....CFL defensive player of the year.....he is a freak of nature. but very raw. he had a big hit on the qb last week that caused a incompletion on 3rd down. very fast of the edge, but over persues sometimes.

our first team D played great, all punts and alot of pressure, and speaking of sean smith......he held tory holt in check, and had a interception in the endzone ending a long drive.....hes solid. 6'4 at corner back is awesome!

As for our offense. our interior running game looked below average last week against jax 1st defense. I am hoping we do better in that aspect, considering imo we have a pretty good oline.

Ted Ginn had a good game, catches across the middle etc etc. I hope to watch him to continue to get better.

All in all, its going to be fun to watch, the panthers are one team i never hate because we rarely play, and i live in charlotte.

also i can watch the game on tv, as opposed to watching it illegally on justin.tv haha

Good luck tonight, heres to NO injuries!!! This game doesnt matter wins or loss-wise....but iam excited to see how our 1st's match up.

although we all know we play in november so we both wont give away too much (ahem wildcat with pat white) hehe

good luck fellas, get drunk and lets enjoy it!!!!! any questions about my phins, ask ill be happy to help with anything....

Hey dummy it lives in the ocean and has fins and a tail and breathes water dummy you guys should have gotten vick you need him to win we don't with you gotta delhomme go panthers cook those fish

panthers live on land, and breathe air and eat meat......that means they are humans..............

we dont need vick, we have pat white, and he has less baggage. actually, no baggage. and plenty of time to learn everything with henne and pennington infront of him.

panthers live on land, and breathe air and eat meat......that means they are humans..............

we dont need vick, we have pat white, and he has less baggage. actually, no baggage. and plenty of time to learn everything with henne and pennington infront of him.

haha you think panthers are people and you are trying to tell us that dolphins live on land vick would be your best qb the rest have noodle arms your cheerleaders are hot though so we cool

I can't wait to beat those dolphins they are such a tasty fish I am going to fry them up with some hush puppies and french fries they do not stand a chance against the cats at all who needs mike vick when you gotta delhomme go smitty and dwill dawg!

Crackerjack, Honey Dew,

Boom - chicka - Pow!

Tick Tack, Quarterback

Cats say Meow!

:cool:

funny-pictures-fish-hope-a-shadow-i.jpg

Archived