• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Head Coach Prospect - Arizona DC Todd Bowles

Jeremy Igo

Of the DC options, he's the only one that really interests me.

Gettleman's history still makes me think he'll hire an offensive coach.  Richardson prefers defensive coaches, but his original choice to run the Panthers was Joe Gibbs.  As an aside, Bill Polian suggested Rich Kotite (yikes).

I wouldn't scream, though I'd want him to have a good OC.

Of the DC options, he's the only one that really interests me.

Gettleman's history still makes me think he'll hire an offensive coach. Richardson prefers defensive coaches, but his original choice to run the Panthers was Joe Gibbs. As an aside, Bill Polian suggested Rich Kotite (yikes).

I wouldn't scream, though I'd want him to have a good OC.

Been around quite a few teams, should have a good rolodex of up and coming offensive minds.

Been around quite a few teams, should have a good rolodex of up and coming offensive minds.

Nobody on the Cardinals offensive staff excites me that much.  There's Peyton's old OC Tom Moore, but he's around 100 years old.  Don't know if he wants an OC job again.  I'd have to look at his prior history.

Can't help wondering if Bowles would bring his current DL coach with him in some capacity :lol:

Arizona DC Todd Bowles certainly has a outstanding record and a very good resume. However,JR has previously gone the route of hiring DC's for the HC position, we know how that's turned out.  

I would like to see a new HC that is presently a top notch OC, or someone that has an extensive offensive background.The Panthers can rebuild to  a solid defense with a little up grade in talent but to score points, they need a coach that has a creative offensive mind,be able to put the right players in their proper position and be creative, as well as aggressive in their overall play approach.

Archived