• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you looking for in the Dolphins game?

pstall

You still didn't answer the question. According to what you just wrote, he HAD preseason last year, he had all 16 games to get it together, and still didn't in the game that counted the most(and did it on a regular basis from time to time).

Your logic is flawed, and your above logic proves just that.

I would love to see improvement as well. I don't wish failure upon him, but the obvious is just that. I don't know why people insist on pushing it under the rug.

Alright man, you obviously don't understand me. The thread is marked "What are you looking for in the Dolphins game?" All I'm saying is I am looking for improvement from the previous game. I believe that is the absolute most you can ask for. My logic is not flawed, I think we are just talking about two different things. You are expecting a complete overhaul of last year, and I am expecting improvement from the previous game. That is all I am trying to say.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear before based on my own explanation.

I understand what you are saying perfectly.....

You don't care about last year, and you expect to see improvement because it is the preseason, and it's ok if Jake is a little off because he'll get better the more they practice together.

Right?

Now, do you understand what I was trying to say, and ask? By your logic, if more time spent is what it takes to get his timing and accuracy where it needs to be, then what happened last year in that play off game, and several others?

What about previous years. Jake has always been hit or miss, we all know it. I love him to death, but I can also take my "homer" glasses off long enough to see the writing that has been on the wall.

:cheers2:

I understand what you are saying perfectly.....

You don't care about last year, and you expect to see improvement because it is the preseason, and it's ok if Jake is a little off because he'll get better the more they practice together.

Right?

Now, do you understand what I was trying to say, and ask? By your logic, if more time spent is what it takes to get his timing and accuracy where it needs to be, then what happened last year in that play off game, and several others?

What about previous years. Jake has always been hit or miss, we all know it. I love him to death, but I can also take my "homer" glasses off long enough to see the writing that has been on the wall.

:cheers2:

I completely understand where you are coming from. And I am not blindly behind Jake. I also agree that we likely need an improvement at QB. But the fact is, Jake is our quarterback this season. Thats just how it's going to be. So I'm looking for improvement from game to game until the season begins. He wasn't as good as he could be in the first game. So I'm just looking for improvement. But I definitely understand what you are saying.

Glad to see some people around here can disagree without taking shots at you.

I wanna see:

Connor upstaging Lehman while Lehman is bringin' it like he did in the last game but with at least the Fins' 2nd team.

ANY receivers besides Smith, Moose or King step up and show us they have guts as well as hands.

the OL stop a RB like Ronnie and Ricky, especially while they are using "their patented Wild Cat formation".

...and lastly, I would like my buddy Chris Harris to put a train-wreck hit (not damagingly mind you) on someone on his side of the field to remind everyone this season what happens when they go to that side of the field and they see #43 comin'.

Archived