• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you looking for in the Dolphins game?

pstall

yes:D.......sean smith got a pick in there last game,hope we dont regret not drating him

Too Late!

I want to see more Kenny Moore with the 1's.

Same thing goes for Favorite and Teal (I really like how well he fits that ballhawking safety mentality Meeks needs)

Just some more Goodson (I call him Sparky) hes our version of Reggie Bush when hes got the ball you just hold your breath (both in a good and bad way).

How well the linebackers and d-line adjust to the (however few) experimental playcalls get called, particularly while Pat White is on the field.

How does Brown match up against what was one of the weaker offensive lines last year.

How the secondary does against a couple young, hungry recievers and an extremely consistent pair of quaterbacks.

Just how vanilla the playcalling will be.

I expect the Dolphins to win.

1. Is Leman a 1-week wonder?

2. How Moore v. McCown phase II goes

3. The permiability of our 2nd string o-line

4. How favorite does in a starting role

5. Goodson's personal turnover ratio (is he Deshaun Foster reincarnated?)

6. Captain Munnerlyn to prove he aint the Jason Carter of d-backs and will make plays when the lights are on

Uh, Captain Munnerlyn did a good job against the Giants. He made sure his guy didn't make plays. That's whats important for a CB.

I want to see more of a focus on fundamentals on defense. things like tackling, penetration

I want to see Delhomme get a little more comfortable under center and find his mark.

I want to see if Goodson's worked on his ball security

Other than that don't expect any fancy plays in this game either since we're playing the Dolphins in the regular season.

I would have to say the number one thing is how Favorite plays with the 1st team defense. I thought he did well and commanded a double team when he was in against the two's monday. Other than that I'd like to see the offense execute better in the passing game and a better overall showing from the defense. I'm looking forward to seeing Kenneth Moore again and J Leman. I don't see what the big love affair with Cantwell is, at least not yet anyways, remember a guy name Randy Fasani? Or that kid Leflors? Cantwell had a good drive and made some nice throws but he made some pretty bad ones before that, heck one of them was right to the defender and he dropped it. I doubt Smitty will play so I'll be looking for Dwayne to get a better chance this week.

One thing I really began to notice and have been thinking about lately is that Jake's pocket awareness is horrible. I watched the Saints preseason game and one thing I noticed about Brees is he often "alludes" pressure by simply stepping up or to the side as the pocket breaks down. Matt Moore did a great job of that when he slide outside and then sprinted away to find Monk downfield in what was probably the best pass of the game. Jake doesn't really do that, he kind of stands there like a statue, even when things begin breaking down around him. I'm going to pay more attention to that this week.

1. Better tackling from the starters on Defense.

2. Charles Godfrey please hit somebody and make a play.

3. Someone at DT that doesn't get knocked 10 yards down field ala Nick Hayden.

4. No turnovers on offense.

5. Better execution in the passing game.

6. Beat the crap out of Pat White.

Archived