• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you looking for in the Dolphins game?

pstall

Just under two quarters proly from the starters.

If Smitty plays I want to see where he lines up and his timing with Jake.

I want to see on his check downs.

Jarrett catching a ball AND maybe even catching a ball going DOWNFIELD instead of a 7 yard out pattern on 3rd and 10.

Goodson with the first team. Stewart but I doubt it.

On D. How are the gaps going to look and is there any surge on the line.

Godfrey, Teal, Wesley et al and how they do in coverage.

Believe it or not, on Special Teams. I want to see punt returns and punt/kick coverage.

1. Is Leman a 1-week wonder?

2. How Moore v. McCown phase II goes

3. The permiability of our 2nd string o-line

4. How favorite does in a starting role

5. Goodson's personal turnover ratio (is he Deshaun Foster reincarnated?)

6. Captain Munnerlyn to prove he aint the Jason Carter of d-backs and will make plays when the lights are on

*Jake finding some rhythm. Let Moore get some more air it out opportunity's. On Monday night it looked like Moore had some bad luck as did McCown plus we just handed off mostly when Moore was in.

* Jarrett making some grabs

* Goodson to keep looking impressive

* Kenney Moore to pull away as the unquestioned #4. I like Ryne but it didn't seem like the there was much faith in him considering he wasn't really being thrown to.

* Marlon Favorite to get more 1st team reps, and do well of course.

* NO injuries

* Leman to continue being a badass.

Offensively, I wanna see us get the ball for more than 20 min. We had a lot of quick drives that didn't amount to much.

Defensively, I wanna see some hard hits and turnovers. No one out there was playing with the ferocity I expected. There was a lot of swarming and going for the strip, but that didn't amount to much.

Special Teams, I wanna start to see a little separation in the return game. In our last game, our returners often got up looking like they were wondering where their blocking was.

if the 1s can score a td,i would also like to see our qb make a decent pass for petes sake....i want to see our d get after them too,bc they looked real soft going against the giants...i wouldnt mind matt moore getting time with the first team as well

rodney petes' sake?

Archived