• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bye Week Fan Duel

Jeremy Igo

after taking a beating this sunday, i put in a hail mary (monday only) line-up and nailed it.  made all my money back from sunday and more. i should have entered into a lot more contests.   i was only 10pts away from the big money, i put up a 159.8 on just the monday pm games.  that would have put me 3rd in the huddle league. man i love this poo

wait a sec....dang zod a 209!?!?!  that line-up could have won you a boat load of money!  i didnt see any 200pt scores in any of my leagues.

luckydog congrats man!  are you the first huddler to win it?  

after taking a beating this sunday, i put in a hail mary (monday only) line-up and nailed it. made all my money back from sunday and more. i should have entered into a lot more contests. i was only 10pts away from the big money, i put up a 159.8 on just the monday pm games. that would have put me 3rd in the huddle league. man i love this poo

wait a sec....dang zod a 209!?!?! that line-up could have won you a boat load of money! i didnt see any 200pt scores in any of my leagues.

luckydog congrats man! are you the first huddler to win it?

I think poor zod meant he was in 209th. I ended up in 171st after being in the top 30 all weekend

Archived