• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Says we need more speed at WR, then trys out slow receivers....

Jeremy Igo

So we spend all our time trying out players that we will never sign instead of having a 2 week jump on the Vikings...smh

They took a day to have tryouts. They do that every week.  Nothing new or different about how much time they are spending on it.

Yes.  It is routine. And they are keeping with the routine no matter what.  I bet Shula's planning and strategery for this weekend's game is the same as last week.

I can see the following scene playing out.....Rivera > "Shula do you have a game plan for the Vikings game yet"?

Shula > "i sure do Ron, it's right here in the play book i use every week". Shula quickly opens the playbook,filled with nothing but blank pages..

Rivera > " That's strange Shula,it looks exactly like the playbook i use when i make decisions at the end of close games".

Yes.  It is routine. And they are keeping with the routine no matter what.  I bet Shula's planning and strategery for this weekend's game is the same as last week.

I can see the following scene playing out.....Rivera > "Shula do you have a game plan for the Vikings game yet"?

Shula > "i sure do Ron, it's right here in the play book i use every week". Shula quickly opens the playbook,filled with nothing but blank pages..

Rivera > " That's strange Shula,it looks exactly like the playbook i use when i make decisions at the end of close games".

Archived