• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Before you start Christmas Shopping....

Jeremy Igo

I use to shop exclusively at Amazon until they started charging tax, increased the minimum for free shipping to $35, started undermining their own Prime membership by offering 'add-on item' exclusions, and stopped selling Nintendo consoles.

Every decent company goes south once they get big enough.

Amazon also used to offer really good deals for preordering video games. They'd give you $10-$20 credit towards a future purchase. They seemed to stop doing this entirely. Also Target will price match any video game price at Amazon or Best Buy plus you can get an additional 5% off with their red card. If you buy tons of video games Best buy has a gamers club thing for good deals.

I still order some food on Amazon via S&S but I might stop that soon.

I use to shop exclusively at Amazon until they started charging tax, increased the minimum for free shipping to $35, started undermining their own Prime membership by offering 'add-on item' exclusions, and stopped selling Nintendo consoles.

Every decent company goes south once they get big enough.

Amazon also used to offer really good deals for preordering video games. They'd give you $10-$20 credit towards a future purchase. They seemed to stop doing this entirely. Also Target will price match any video game price at Amazon or Best Buy plus you can get an additional 5% off with their red card. If you buy tons of video games Best buy has a gamers club thing for good deals.

I still order some food on Amazon via S&S but I might stop that soon.

So, you're saying you don't use Amazon? Thanks for playing.

Amazon Pantry is great too

Size doesn't matter (in this particular case). It was one of these. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/squatty-potty-toilet-stool/3250796

SCP - if you haven't tried one of these then I'll order you one for Christmas (VIA the Huddle link, obviously). It's a whole new world.

Looks like it would elevate my knees above my ears when a I poop, or am I looking at it the wrong way? I'm always up for improving the poop experience.

Size doesn't matter (in this particular case). It was one of these. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/squatty-potty-toilet-stool/3250796

SCP - if you haven't tried one of these then I'll order you one for Christmas (VIA the Huddle link, obviously). It's a whole new world. 

I just saw that on Shark Tank last week

sitting-vs-squatting.gif

Archived