• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't think I've ever seen the fanbase against our HC coach this much (Rivera Poll)

davos

Sinking!!!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Ron Rivera gone?

• Yes
    • No

The hate comes from the fact that RR has showed little improvement, save for Riverboat, which I'm sure we all can agree that he was simply coaching for his job.  Another point is that he constantly throws players under the bus and never takes any responsibility.  He might be a players coach, but that doesn't make you a good coach.

At the end of Capers, Seifert, and Fox we all kind of saw it coming.  Capers and Fox had been successful but ran their course in Charlotte.  Fox was maybe here a season too long but nothing that made us go nuts.  

Were you here? The hatred of Fox was in full gear.

I know because I was one of three people defending him.

My fear is that by keeping Rivera we have essentially said #### ### to Cam. Would this organization really be dumb enough to choose Ron Rivera and company over Cam Newton? I don't put it past them. I mean we have 5 winning seasons in 20 years. We certainly are not the poster child for how to run a successful franchise

... all these terrible coaching decisions year in year out are bad enough but to blatantly lie on not knowing about Avants critical comments is really just bad...its like asking the little boy with oreos smeared all over his face if he at the cookies and the little boy shakes his head no...bitch plz.I guess they think they are talking to Helen Keller....

With the hand he was dealt this year through a variety of circumstances: the Hardy debacle, unfilled personnel losses, injuries, CJ disappearance, regression of QB play (regardless of your excuse for it)...Ron Rivera deserves another year to right the ship.

And here's the best part: no matter how loudly the screamin' Mimi's on this board want him gone...

He's gonna get it.

With the hand he was dealt this year through a variety of circumstances: the Hardy debacle, unfilled personnel losses, injuries, CJ disappearance, regression of QB play (regardless of your excuse for it)...Ron Rivera deserves another year to right the ship.

And here's the best part: no matter how loudly the screamin' Mimi's on this board want him gone...

He's gonna get it.

If Rivera,to my regret,gets another year, it will not be because he deserves it but because Richardson will be to cheap to buy him out and have to pay another HC.

I hate him far worse than I hated Fox.  Fox had his ups and downs, but I've just grown absolute disdain for Rons garbage.  Point was made on the radio, and a good one.  Avant gets cut after his remarks about Rivera, a lot of things could have happened to allow Brown more playing time without having to Cut Avant, so, a point could be made that this is the organization is saying they are behind wRong Rivera.  If thats the case, I need far more alcohol than Mecklenburg county possesses.

And here's the best part: no matter how loudly the screamin' Mimi's on this board want him gone...

He's gonna get it.

I'd love to hear how those things factored into the last two minutes of the Atlanta game.

He's a bad coach. Time to face the facts

Archived