• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To Cam's Hacker....

Jeremy Igo

Buffalo bills is haxed

I̪͖͚͓̝̯͈̍̉̒͒̚͜ ̡̫̞̩͔͚͌͐͊ͫ̾̚ͅͅd͐͐ͪ̓ͪ̉ͩo̼̬ͪ͐͂̋́̈́̉͜nͧ͒͏͍̩͇̬̣'͈̥̦͔͕̳̃͆̊̋̚t̩͇̠́ͮ̈́̈́͒̓͑ ͢s̡̻͖͖͔ͩ̌̀̇ͨë̳͔̥̯̺͔̇͐ͧ̎̇͟ȅ̶̓͆͐̾ͥ ̯̼̲̜ͫ̿͒̊̇̎̕a̶͆̈́͂n̾͊̌̊ͩ͋͢y͉̯̦̝͕̻͙ͯ̍̒̔͟t҉͔̭̮̤̥h̗̮̠̓ͦͨ̑͝i̯͍̩̟̫͍̰ͧͨ̔͗̈̈́̀n͇̙̽̋̒ͫͩg̻̗̙̺̼͕ ͈̹͎̰ͪͭ̏̿w̸̲̠͇͈͐͑̏͋̃ṟ̳ͭ͞o̠͔͍̭̖n̩̫̣̙̽͘g̯̖̺̟̋̎?̾ ͙̯͍̜͎͔̮͋̏̄̀̐̚ ̬͓̂̀ͥͨͭ̀Į͎͔̪̫͒ͬ̅ d̺̂ͬ̃̐oͪ҉̮ñ̺̻̱̯͂̽ͬ'̷̼̦̭͐̾̏̓́ť͍̪̜ͧ͝ ̝͙̔͐ͯͤ̿̂̏t̴̥̗̟̗̝̆ͨͤh͇͉ͭ̆̆i̮̞͓̹̍̆̏ͤ̿͑̀nͮ̌̔͒҉̫̙̫͕ḳ̷̿̃̓͌̉ͬͧ ̷̞̞̟͖͍̿I̫̦̯ͫ̈ͮ͋ͯ̒͌͝'̫̟̻̼͙͈̘̿̃ͭ͟v̌̄̊͆ͧe͎͉͂̈́ ͇ͤͣ̈́̃̏͠b̩͖̯͔̾̏̂ͤͦe̖̦͔͈̠͓̞̅͌ͥ͊ͯͩe̺̯̬͗͋ͅṇ̩͉͉̮ͫͧ̎̈ͅ ͕̹̻͐̎͗ͧ̓̽h̼a͂͋ͤ̉ć̳͖̬̼̈́ͪͯ̇̅͟k̾ͤͬ͗͊͒̅͝e̛̻͔͔d͉̳͎ͭ̍̽.̘̻͒ͬ̚

"NASCAR > Soccer."

Huddle would implode.

I͍͎͕ͫ̿̏͗m̶͊ạ̡̳͖̦̲̦̈g̯̤̬̞͕͆ͯ̒̇̓i͇̗̻̹͓̍ͨͬ̽̀n̄͏͙̣̺̟e̬̳ͩͦ̃̓͋ͫͯ ̗̲̞̽ͮį̼̑f͖̤̼͢ ͖͍̻̟̹̂͆ͫ́̚y̩̝̥͔̭͔̩̑͆̆̉̃̉̈͘o̐ͤͧ̉͆͊̚ȕ̵͎̭̬̽ͤ͋̄͋ ̺̱̥͇̝ͨc̩̫̠̰̦͇̜̐̿o̬̹͛̎ͪ̾̋͟m̹̬͓̋̇̄b͂i͎̘ͮ͒̔̀n̠̪͉̣̉̃̂ͮ͞ĕ̪̲̳̤͇̞̃͑ͨͫ̈͜ͅd̛̥͉ͬ͌̌̇ ͇̙̏ͪ̈́ͪ͞s̙̩̤̺͗͛o̦̔̽͊̓͢ͅc̭̙̳̯̦͛̉cͤͪ̔ͭͫȇ̡̞̥̲̹̰̺̫r̘̗̱̞̜͚̓̉ ̶̼̮̳̎a̞̝̻̭̥͊͛ͥ̊n̴̜̭͂ͩͩͅd̤͙͖͍̎ͥ͟ ͖̫̠̫̲͈̳ͫ̑̈̾N̸͖̲̪̣͚̫̳ͭͪẠ̳̳̞͈̖͓̊ͮ͊̃̚S̭̬̓ͧ͠C̸̤͔̫̊́Á̬̰̫͈̗̭̣R̨̓̆̅?͉̰ͣ̄̀ ̯̭͇̟̿̅̑ ̣͎ͪ͛͐I̷̬̣̞͋̅ͤͭͅ'͋͌͆͒d̨̤͒͌̔ͅ ̬͕̅͛ͤͥ́eͮͧ͗̈̋̍ñ̘̯̯̞͚͍̊ͅḍ̗̮̰̠͈ͧ̽͠ ̥̘̥͉͖͙̈́ͤ̀ṳ͕ͯ̌͋p̭ ̻̳͍͇̬͇͆w̶͎̗ā̱͗t͓͉͚̖͍̋̽̔ͧ͝c̺ͩͥh͍͉̫͕̬̹̤ͫͧ͐ͯ͗͌ͦi̸̜̱̜̤̝ͩ̋̄͒ͪ͗ͅn͍͖̤͕͗͊ͥ̇̅̊̀g̽ͯ̏̈͌ͭ̏͠ ͈̫̦̖͌͒̇̅ͣ̿̌͜ͅm̛̜͍̰ͨͤ͒ͧͩy̱̱͇̥͌ͣ ̮̩͔̋̔̋͢f̿̓ͪ͊̍̕i̱͕̞̲r͍ͭ̑s̻̯͉͕ͯ̋͌͋͋ͅţ̫̠̤ͤ̈̍ͯ ̲̰̰͓̗̮͓̅r̷̟͆ͣͩ́̈́ͫ̇a̗̰̥̽̈͐̃̿̎͂̀c̸͓̦̟̱̖̹͔ͫe̩͈͗̉̈̽̾̌̐ ̲̠͚̻͉̞̎̊ͨͭ̀ĭ̶̓ͩͬ̅̓̋ň͊͛̀̒͘ ͖̦̰̤̻̫̹́ḁ̱̃ ͖̃͂ͭ̊̇̍͗d̟̲͍̞̜̱̋̎é̱̌ͥ̃̈́̇̚c̣͔̠ͬͨͯ͂ͮa͈͓̓͡d̴͓e̠ͫͯ̅!̸͆̈́̇ͦ

Archived