• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How was Norwell not drafted?

Jeremy Igo

Well for starters Andrew Norwell did not recieve an invitation to the NFL combine.so,during his pro day workout at Ohio St. he only bench pressed 225,22 times and thats not what you would consider impressive by NFL standards.furthermore,his field vision was one of the biggest concerns among scouts as he would at times appear out of place or position.

But we coulda had the guy with headlines like these in the 3rd round!!

all the calls for henderson and hurst are hilarious to me

nobody would know or care who james hurst is if he wasn't a tar heel first of all

second it's interesting that starting bell and chandler, two UDFAs, is so insanely stupid and arrogant and was so obviously done to intentionally sabotage cam yet a popular proposed solution to this is... starting either a UDFA rookie or 7th round rookie in their spot(s)

With the Kug and Amini picks there were two legit linemen from big programs available that I was sure we wouldn't pass on:

Dave Bakthiari and Cordy Glenn

Those were two sure fired plug and plays at G with Dave being capable of filling in at T as well.  Ugh.  Fuggin Silatolu and Kugbila.  

With the Kug and Amini picks there were two legit linemen from big programs available that I was sure we wouldn't pass on:

Dave Bakthiari and Cordy Glenn

Those were two sure fired plug and plays at G with Dave being capable of filling in at T as well.  Ugh.  Fuggin Silatolu and Kugbila.  

Say it with me...

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

You'd have to look long and hard to find a team in the history of the NFL that willingly started two worse tackles than the Panthers have this season.  

Yeah, no poo man.  It's extremely brutal.  I really would've liked to have been a fly on the wall with that conversation piece with Rivera and Gettlemen.  

two rookie tackles

1,S.Henderson (7th rounder)

2.J. Hurst (UDFA)

then comes your two veteran tackles which cost more money and have very liitle upside

1.B.Bell (UDFA)

2.N.Chandler (UDFA)

now,where in fact is the greater value between these two?

Archived