• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Jones.....

Jeremy Igo

He played lights out.

Several times I thought he was Kuechly at first, and not just because ya know....but because he diagnosed the play and reacted with incredible speed. On that Julio Jones screen pass he nearly had a pick 6, which would have probably given us the win.

I'm sure whenever he makes a tackle the whole BofA crowd chants "Luuuuuuuuuuuuke" like they do for Klein too, because, hey, white guy, amirite?

I wonder how much Gettleman interjects himself in the field personnel decisions. Does he ever give Ron suggestions? If not, I wonder how he feels about the personnel he acquires being misused or underused?

It probably falls under some old "unwritten rule" that the GM doesn't second guess or impose his will on the coaching staff. Give him enough rope to hang himself, blah blah blah.

I wonder how much Gettleman interjects himself in the field personnel decisions. Does he ever give Ron suggestions? If not, I wonder how he feels about the personnel he acquires being misused or underused?

It probably falls under some old "unwritten rule" that the GM doesn't second guess or impose his will on the coaching staff. Give him enough rope to hang himself, blah blah blah.

If that's the case, Rowboat Ron is squirming to free himself of the noose.  It will take a miracle for him to free himself.  I think Gettleman let him roll with his pet project of Chandler and Bell and he really his letting him hang himself.

GMs rarely have any input on those decisions.

Archived